We Start Foreign Care Worker Human Resources Consultation Support
Japan International Corporation of Welfare Services (JICWELS) as the one and only Coordinating Organization in Japan since 2008 has accepted over 5,600 nurses and care worker under the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA). We continually strive to provide support to nurses and care worker candidates and also Accepting Facilities through the Acceptance Support and Consultation Support.
With the increasing of the foreign care worker acceptance system*, we will always provide support to Acceptance Facilities so that they can understand the purpose and mechanism of each system. We also provide support to foreign care worker so that they can feel interest to work at Japanese health care facilities, and be able to use their experience and expertise while working comfortably.
*The foreign care worker acceptance system consists of EPA, “Care Worker” VISA, Technical Intern Trainee, and Specified Skilled Worker.
Click link below to get a guidebook that briefly explain about each Acceptance System.
“Guidebook for Health Care Facilities Regarding Foreign Care Worker Acceptance”
- 【For Reading】https://www.mhlw.go.jp/content/12000000/000496822.pdf
- 【For Printing】https://www.mhlw.go.jp/content/12000000/000497111.pdf
What We Will Do in Future
- Establish Consultation Hotlines
- Consultation via telephone and website (start in Mei)
- Consultation via Social Media and Skype (scheduled start in August)
- Establish Consultation Seminar and Counseling Session
- Consultation Seminar for Foreign Care Worker
- Counseling Session for Health Care Facilities who intend to accept foreign care worker through Specified Skilled Worker Visa
Scheduled to be held at 7 locations nationwide on September 2019
About Foreign Care Worker Consultation Hotlines
Foreign Care Worker Consultation Hotlines opens in May 9, 2019.
Our target is all foreign care worker who work in healthcare facilities.
In addition, we accept consultation from healthcare facilities that employ foreign care worker. (For example, question about how to make an effort so that foreign worker can work comfortably, we will provide the best possible advice based on our experience we have in dealing with EPA nurse and care worker until now.)
Furthermore, regarding to the “Care Worker” visa status, the Technical Intern Trainee in nursing field, and Specified Skilled Worker in nursing field, please refer to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare’s website. Link below:
- “Care Worker” visa status https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/0000150881.html
- Technical Intern Trainee in care worker field https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/0000147660.html
- Specified Skilled Worker in care worker field https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/newpage_000117702.html
Telephone and Website Consultation Services (Multilingual Support)
- Languages we serve via telephone: Japanese, English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesian, Burmese
- Languages we serve via website: above languages and others
- In the future we will add other language sequentially (We will inform you through this site.)
- We planning to provide consulting services via Social Media and Skype.